Friday, April 29, 2011

Vegas Baby jackpot count


Drum roll please! After diligently putting away bits of my Fun Money for the last 3 months, I am pleased to report that I have saved up $340 in my Vegas Baby envelope. Gail Vaz-Oxlade would be so proud. This is something that I definitely do not want to forget in my suitcase for tomorrow's trip.

This cash is in addition to the money that I set aside with each paycheque in my Travel Fund to cover my vacation's big expenses like hotels and flights. I am putting it towards some fun times in Sin City and it means that this month's budget won't feel the pinch of my trip. While I'm more of a saver than a spender now, I am looking forward to telling the dealer to hit me!

*Rosie*

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you! I look forward to the day when I can do the same thing - actually save up for a trip and take it without hurting the budget. Have a blast in Vegas. It's one of my favorite fun spots. I got married there last year and had a wonderful time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete